SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bambi_too

I just want to say thanks!

12 years ago

Awhile ago someone here was looking for one of Judy Davison's introductions and someone posted the link to her web site. Now I've known Judy a good while and I hadn't looked at any of her newer intros in a few years so I went over and looked. I decided I had to have LITTLE BIG EARS.

Thanks, to the person that posted the link. Well I sent Judy an e-mail asking if she had any and she told me it was all podded up and that she couldn't sell any until Spring, but told me to get a hold of Bob Selman (Blueridge). Thank you Judy!

Next I checked out Bob's auctions on Ebay and the Blooming Auction and couldn't find any. I e-mailed Bob and he told me he did have some on his list. I didn't know he had a list but I told him I'd take 2 and paid the postage with Paypal. Maybe I got the box of plants I received today because I have been a steady repeat customer but I was really surprised. There were 8 fans of LITTLE BIG EARS, and double fans or better of the following as bonus plants LONG SUMMER DAYS, CENTRAL PARK, CABOOSE, and JUMBLE EDGE. I've been collecting Whatleys so JUMBLE EDGE WAS the real bonus. Oh I forgot the say they were all huge too!

Thanks to everyone involved!

Comments (6)