SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
i_like_to_grow

I just want to say thanks!

i-like-to-grow
13 years ago

Well I would like to thank everyone that has participated here on the forum this year... I know I'm crazy and opinionated at times... and at times I might give off the impression that I know it all... this was my second season growing hosta and my first season as a fanatic... I have to say I truly appreciate the comradary here on the forum and it has been truly enterntaining, learning and a joy to be a part of it this year... I actually plan on checking back through all the winter just to see what some of us have to say... and God willing I will return next spring watching my new plant markers waiting for hostas to unfurl and taking many more pictures... I still have a lot to learn and I can thank many of you, google, and my experience growing farm crops for what I have achieved this year... I'm really excited that I may be able to participate in the secret swap next year and maybe get more involved... I really hope maybe someone will become active on here from close by... considering I live in Kentucky and hostas aren't really that pop here!.. I really would like to talk my wife into joining me on a tour one day... I browsed through the pictures that I forget who had posted them on the gallery page... and they were absolute inspiring... I'm only 29... and my finances are looking better day by day... so maybe if I start planting trees now... in a bout 15 years or so when I can settle down a bit I can achieve some maybe a fraction as grand as some of those gardens.... once again thanks guys... you really don't know how much you've helped me.. in gardeing and stress relief... I'm not much for words without faces so I hope its proper and I've included a decent picture of my wife and myself... if it wasn't for her I would be half dead in a ditch somewhere... she's what holds me together and gives me drive to progress!

With dearest love

John

Comments (7)