SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pumpkin321

New Gardner, Wilted Peppers,yellow leaves, white marks on leaves

pumpkin321
15 years ago

Hello I am new here and new to gardening in flordia, New Port Richey. I just planted my first veggie garden. I planted everything from seed and everything was dong great then I went out there and everything was covered in a white powder which happened over night. I think it is a fungus/Mildew. I removed the really bad plants. Some things I relplaced with store bought plants cucumbers, squash, Got some tomaotes and peppers those seeds did not come up. My squash is dead my cucumbers leaves are turning yellow the tomotoes bottom leaves are turing brown and yellow they have white squigly marks on them and serval other leaves have the white squigly marks. My pepper plants leaves are witled. I have been trying differnt sprays and funisides natural and storebought. The only things that seem to be doing okay is my cowpeas, corn and lettuce. I would really appericate some advise from some more experniced gardeners. I don't know if I need to plant a more disease resistiant plant and if I do where do I get them. Or get some ladybugs in the garden or do something eles that I just don't know about. Thanks Janice

Comments (3)