SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
charlotte428

zero tolerance and consequences on the la!

charlotte428
16 years ago

I'm starting a new thread, because my post was lost WAY at the bottom, of the last one:

THANK YOU MIKE and WADE! I commend Mike and Wade for PUBLICLY warning others about this issue! For the LA to remain a safe place to buy and sell, there needs to be ZERO tolerance of anything/everything unethical! If it is true that emails were being ignored, then it is everyone's responsibility to warn others of this seller, before we too become innocent victims. I do not agree that this is only between the seller, the buyers involved and Mike!! Any dishonesty reflects on the TOTAL reputation of the LA and BOTH "GOOD" and "BAD" sellers need to be PUBLICLY exposed! This is called CONSEQUENCES! ...If these negative practices are ignored, we all lose, because everyone will soon become LA-shy and it will die!

I was badly burned on my 1st LA transaction. The buyer spent my money on taxes and couldn't send my plants or a refund. I was very lucky to finally get my money back MONTHS later, BUT it was along time before I shopped on the LA again!

The LA needs to be especially careful, because there are too many other competing sources for Daylilies, with outstanding reputations!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional