SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
adriano_gw

Fig Diva in to say Hello!

adriano
15 years ago

Did u guys miss me!,

This is my 3rd!!!!! attempt in 5 minutes to get a succesfull post!!! Getting frustrated. This will be my last try. Page keeps reloading and cutting me off.

Ok, fig season has been a bust this year. Hubby broke his leg in a dirtbike accident, he was t-boned.

He had to have emergency orthopedic surgery, which consisted of 6 inch metal plate in his fibula with 6 screws to hold it, 3 large deck screws in his ankle bones, and 26 staples. Got infected and had to go on IV in home for a week, bla bla bla, u get the pic. Figs got neglected. Harvest was minimal. Figs JUST yesterday got put in the greenhouse. It was -9 and I was worried the pots would freeze. All seems well tho. I have been in contact with both Adriano and Al for the duration that I have not been here.

Between the hubby, dogs, cats and now a multitude of rescued birds, my time has been ugly full!!! Adriano was after me to check out the site again, so I will try to pop in and out as long as it doesnt keep acting up. I have very little patience left lol

Will go surf the site a bit now. Diva out.....playing with Knightmare for now..........

Comments (8)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH