SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vrie

Week Sept 11 pics

vrie
18 years ago

wow I get to not only contribute to this thread, I even get to start it!

Actually I was halfway to post on Sept 4 when I realized it's a new week! LOL!

I haven't been too pleased lately with my flowers but I love my garden-- half our meals are out of there! This was an experiment year, so I know now that I have to fill in late blooming flowers and start the garden earlier! Also, I need to keep weeding even when I'm overloaded with company!

Puppy decided to help, wrecked the verbena so I had to change that vase. Salvia, wildflowers, and calendula eventually-- had to get them out of 2 different beds!

{{gwi:774736}}
{{gwi:774738}}

One I managed to keep her out of- sweetpeas and bachelor buttons I love both!- 2 different beds again!

{{gwi:774740}}

Here's the bed I had some of those in-- also dill for me in there. It's pretty much played out.

{{gwi:774742}}

My roses are trying to bloom AGAIN! The other bed has those pretty bushes my aunts want seeds from and more delphs. Two more beds different from others!

{{gwi:774743}}
{{gwi:774744}}
{{gwi:774745}}

Here's my potted maters still mostly going strong, but I really need to bring them in soon.

{{gwi:774746}}

And finally, yesterdays harvest. If I could only keep kids from eating the peas, I'd have more for that stirfry they want so bad!

{{gwi:774747}}

Comments (20)