SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
avedon_gw

Pictures From Tuesday and Wednesday

avedon_gw
10 years ago

I have been so busy, couldn't post until now. The only new daylily for today was wiped out by a pretty good thunderstorm this morning, but I know eventually I will have many flowers of this one to show. Now for Tuesdays' blooms--

Good Impression put up 5 blooms on Tuesday. This is a pretty yellow and the color is true.

Good Impression single--the color is paler than it should be in this picture.

Fairy Tale Pink--an outstanding daylily for us. I bought this several years ago when it was being tossed by a city park--cost a couple of dollars and an excellent investment.. I didn't know the name and only found out a couple of years ago that it is Fairy Tale Pink.

Our NOID double orange--another excellent plant, but I don't know the name of this one.

Enchanting Esmerelda--this was planted last year, but did not bloom. I am happy to say it was worth the wait, I think it is lovely. The color is darker than shown here.

Enchanting Esmerelda again--it had two blooms first time out,

Yesterday, there were three new blooms, but two were so bad, I didn't want to post them. Here is the best:

Strawberry Candy--this one has quite a few scapes this year, so expecting lots of flowers.

You have seen this one before, but the picture was awful Yesterday was a much better day--

Catcher In The Eye--this one was a bonus plant last year, and still has only two fans and two scapes so I hope it picks up soon. Avedon

Comments (15)