SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Rita's Pictures from Wednesday and Thursday - Very Long

newyorkrita
14 years ago

I am posting pictures taken on Wednesday and today in this thread today.

First some from Wednesday-

WILLOW DEAN SMITH had the most beautiful poly. I just couldn't miss it!

AARON BROWN FFO one of the Don Herr intros I bought last year. Didn't bloom last year do I am happy to see it blooming now.

BE FRUITFULL and MULTIPLY from Karol.

INDY HEARTSTOPPER FFO. This was a bonus plant from Blueridge this spring.

SCREAMING QUEEN from Paul Owen

PROOF POSITIVE from Charmaine Rich. It had a FFO already days ago but it was not so nice yet. This flower was really perfect.

SAMUEL BELL

Then these are from today--

WONDER OF IT ALL open and perfect for a big change!

WINNING NOTE

DAVID ARTHUR a bonus plant I received this spring and planted in an out of the way spot. The darn thing is so gorgeous I will have to move it to a much more prime spot.

SOUL ON FIRE from Karol.

BASS GIBSON FFO. I bought and planted this last fall.

BETTY FORD looked fabulous today.

ECCENTRICITY

A nice bunch of CELEBRATION OF ANGELS

GILLIAN

EXTRAVAGANT a 2008 intro of Maryotts

HI HO SILVER started blooming here. This is a strange daylily, very unsual. At first last year I was not sure that I liked it but it grows on you. The flowers get better looking after afew of them get to open.

MOONLIT MASQUERADE. Finially. I think it had about one scape with two buds last year. Much better this year.

MOONLIT ENCORE FFO. No, I did not get it mixed up with MOONLIT MASQUERADE. They are planted really far apart in different garden beds. Sure do look alike though.

MYSTICAL RAINBOW

HELLO HEARTSTRINGS FFO. This was the bonus from the Paul Owen seedlings sale and a 2009 Owen intro. I think it is just stunning.

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!