SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mylonite_gw

where to find open-pollinated seeds cheaply

mylonite
14 years ago

So, I used to lurk here a *lot* about a year ago - then my life fell all to pieces. I've just finally found a place to live that I think I'll be for a whole season, and I'm anxious to get my hands back in the dirt. The main problem is that I once had the most awesome collection of open pollinated seeds from mountain valley, and at some point my ex thought it was a good idea to throw away the whole bin full...

Where can I get small quantities of seeds at a reasonable price? I have so little money to my name these days that I can't justify a large order like I placed last year. Where do I look? I need a big variety of herbs, and a whole slew of spring/summer vegetables. I'm finally cooking again, and I miss my kitchen garden so very much... I'm already dreaming of a mountain of basil to turn into pesto.

If there is still any exchanging done here - that forum looks rather dead - all I have to offer are the Oriental Yard Long beans that mountain valley used to carry - well, those and an unlimited supply of stamps =P

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction...

Comments (7)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional