SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crueltyfre

Tampa Swap---anyone need these?

crueltyfre
13 years ago

I went out and evaluated the damage this morning. The backyard is a mess. I'm over tenders! All that brown got me wanting to garden so I decided to break out the seed stash and seed starting pots and get going on it. But it was all behind so much other gardening stuff I couldn't get to it so I had to clean and reorganize. I came across a lot of things I no longer want/need. I know it's still months away, but is anyone planning on coming to the Tampa Swap (I'm assuming I'll host again in spring...or is that presumptuous of me?) that will want or need these things, I'll save them--

kitty litter plastic pails with lids (27lbs up to 35 lbs ones)? I have about a dozen that I'll save if people want them.

a rolling tool cart just like this one..

it's too wide for my sidewalks and snags on everything, totally annoying me so much I don't use it anymore.

and a pond vacuumn--link below to model I have. Only used this twice in two years. Last time was this week. I hate the "Automatic activation and emptying through intelligent device control"...it's idiotic. Ended up using my hands and a bucket, lol.

If more than one person wants these things, we can do rock/paper/scissors to be fair. If no one wants them, it's freecycle!

Lori

Oh, and I'll be looking for hardy shrubs and flowers this year at the swap!

Here is a link that might be useful: this is the pond vac I have, no free fountain

Comments (5)