SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
conifers_gw

It's been a nice journey thank you all

conifers
17 years ago

This is my final post. I want to thank any of you who've helped and nurtured me along my way. The Pacific Northwest brought a new perspective to my life that was grand.

I can't begin to wonder what some of you think about me, the ideologies, the philosophy, the psychology that exists in each and every one of us. Well this is my farewell in my own way. Nothing makes sense to me anymore. My life is a farce. It's non-existent.

The police have been at my home tonight after I threw the only instrument I was good at through my living room window. The soul and rhythem of also another nurturing tool in my life, a bongo drum. That drum kept my spirit alive on many an occasion.

Then it became worse as I tore through my landscape ripping out what conifers I could with my weak hands until I could no longer rip anymore out. The greenhouse was hit next. You see people, when you're childhood is plagued with memories of molestation and then the cripplin of the only organ in your body that controls it all, you lose..., with the way a person about face from with you each and every day doesn't have a smile to lend, it becomes very tiresome.

Some of you may know my dream was to move to the country and grow conifers.....for you guys.

Well, on the pretext that this event was going to occur, my father bought me a used Chevy S-10 pickup truck while the whole time I prould mentioned that I was a gardener and grower of plant material and that this truck would allow me to do the jobs I knew the truck was designed for.

Well, my mother called, said yesterday that she was having the worst week of her life; Tonite she told me that the plans I ordered for homes, my father put a stop to and said that there was no way my dream could ever come through. We and as a family, what little is left, the man is a racist and has slowly left my life leaving my mother to be my one friend........... I'm lost -

Anyway, I wish you all the best and did care for each of you. I swear on my honesty.

Thanks for the ride.

Professionaly,

Dax

Comments (27)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals