SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Saturday blooms

Julia WV (6b)
11 years ago

I was out very early this morning hoping to just get the sunrise coming up and not have intense sun showing on the blooms. We have a cool breeze blowing today. By cool, I mean no humidity. I still have more to finish loading but here are some to show from today and finishing up the Thursday/Friday ones. Hope you enjoy.

AZTEC HEADDRESS - this morning

BLACK FALCON RITUAL - FFO, seems to do okay.

DESERT SHORE - second opening. The pinkish tinge is from the sunrise shining on the bloom.

FOREVER RED - second opening

JAMAICAN LOVE - as good as it is going to get I guess this year. Disappointed.

ED BROWN - FFO. I don't seem to have a problem with EB surviving here as I know others do.

FANCY FACE - opened yesterday.

STEALTH BOMBER - FFO and also one of the buds that was "sunburned". I'll see what the next ones look like that weren't affected. Jury is still out.

ONE TWO KANGAROO - opened yesterday and today. Deeper in color than in past years.

SOCIAL GRACES - big disappointment for me this year. Very small blooms, won't open correctly. As good as I think it will get this year.

SOUL ON FIRE - FFO. Always a champ here.

WISEST OF WIZARDS - this is about the 7th or 8th opening and this is as good as it gets. Another disappointment.

WATCHYL MOONBEAM - doing its things. I wasn't crazy about the color as I expected cream to whitest but definitely this is lemony to greenish color.

KENTUCKY LUCKY - second opening this morning

FREEDOM'S TRIUMPH - second opening this morning

LAVENDER CREAM CASCADES - opening again this morning.

HOT TAMALES AND RED HOTS - Yesterday - opened again today but only a single. Time to cut the scape and let it rest.

That is it for today.

Julia

Comments (13)