SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
northspruce

Gardens North Catalogue Cancelled

northspruce
18 years ago

Just in case anyone didn't order this year and doesn't know, Gardens North is not doing a catalogue anymore. I got confirmation of my order today and this was in the message:

"As a preliminary notice- next season will bring no print catalogue (neither retail or wholesale). After many years of considering this move, I have finally made the decision to go web-based only. It is a fact that over 90% of our customers order on line.

While I know that the print catalogue is cherished by many of you, used as a resource guide, and used to peruse prior to ordering on line, I can no longer justify the costs and the time required to produce it.

I am presently working on an option that will allow easy printing of the entire catalogue on line, for those of you who want to continue to work with a paper version. This should be in place over the next few weeks.

Of course most of you already know that you can also place your order on line, print it, and mail or fax it to us.

I will attempt to notify everyone who has email when the new 2007 catalogue is ready on line---although from past experience, this is normally early November of each year"

Comments (3)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH