SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

I ordered More Daylilies Today

newyorkrita
14 years ago

I thought I was done, at least for this spring if not for the year with my new daylily purchases. But no, today I went and order 13 more daylilies.

Last Saturday I got my Catalog from Diane Kendig of Perfect Perrenials. Last year her Daylily Catalog was so late that I don't think I ever got one..

I really was not thinking of buying more daylilies until her Catalog came. Last year I had bought some of the Dale Thomas late blooming daylily intros that they carry and I had wanted to get more late blooming Thomas intros but there were none to be had anywere. So this spring it was not that much really in my mind until the catalog came and sure enough, there were many, many Thomas 2009 intros. I bought almost all of the late or very late ones. There are lots of ML that I didn't get but I wanted to go for the late bloom time. Those plus some other late bloomers listed in her catalog that I picked and my order is 13 daylilies.

Going to plant most of them in a row in front of the row of late blooming Rechamps / Khelms that I bought from Annette Rice off the Lily Auction

Comments (14)