SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tony_k_orlando

While looking for 'People Chow' I found this....

tony_k_orlando
15 years ago

I get so darn tired of trying to find the right things to eat on a daily basis. No fat, low fat, the RIGHT fats etc etc.

Then I struggle with variety once I found something that is supposed to be good for you to eat.

Then I realize we need to eat a complete well balanced menu all the time.

For YEARS I have been looking to see if someone has yet made some form of people chow that meets all the good health criteria and nothing has been found.

I know there are bags of food dropped to starving countries, that allows the people to thrive in the absence of normal food, so WHY cant WE have this too? I know it would get boring etc etc BUT if you look at many of the foods we can buy today, all are not ideal. Trans fats, ingredients that cant even be pronounced, on and on and onnnnnnnnn.

I have always had this urge to try some form of complete healthy people chow, till I saw this. Click the link below and watch this guy. After each video, hit BACK and read the next days info and then hit the link that says the next days report. I had tears in my eyes from laughter and appreciate what he has done. Maybe I couldnt make it on people chow, but always wanted to JUST to make life healthier, easier and better.

What do you guys think?

Here is a link that might be useful: CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Comments (7)