SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scents_from_heaven

Update on Lee and Me

scents_from_heaven
17 years ago

Lee is still experiencing lots of nausea, but it appears that it may be a reaction to one of the heart meds he is on. He is able to eat some breakfast and the nausea does not start until after his morning meds which includes the heart med. I did a lot of research on it and it can cause dizziness, weakness and nausea along with contributing to his congestive heart failure since it enhances fluid and sodium rentention. Yet is is used to treat heart failure. I am doing extensive research on it tonight and will discuss the situation with his family doctor tomorow and his cardiologist on Monday instead of the one who placed him on the meds. (his cardiologist does not practice at the hospital where Lee goes). Other than that he is doing better.

I saw the podiatrist Friday and he said if I have any more red at all in my foot come this Friday he is placing me in the hospital for IV antibiotics. I am not happy. I called in sick the past two days to rest my foot. I will return to work tomorrow. It will only be for 7 hours, but we desperately need the money. I have Monday and Tuesday off unless I decide to pick up 6 hours on Monday or Tuesday. We shall see.

Thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts and more importantly for your concern and caring. That means more to me than you will ever know. It has helped me get through all of this. Will keep you posted as we learn more. Linda

May God bless each of you in a special way and may your gardens bloom with His love.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals