SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laura1_

Neighbors from Hell

laura1
16 years ago

I went out this afternoon to find my cat (I wasn't sure it was him at first) sitting at the back door covered in mud. Not a little mud, 100% covered! It was all over his face and in his ears...wet and muddy all over. As I started to wash him I found several puncture wounds in his belly. He is at the vet now on a holiday weekend where they are charging me $$. When we got home I went down to the lake to see what happened. I figured I'd see tracks in the mud where he got out. It was not on our property. There are human footprints down to the water and then you can see where my Ozzie tore out of the water and mud (behind my neighbors house) and headed straight home.

These are the neighbors who have that dog that comes over here daily to do his business. Even though I've asked them to keep their dog fenced. They deny that the dog even comes over here. I've held my tongue and pen and done nothing. I've never hurt the dog, only chased him home. They think our dog is pooping in their front yard when in fact it is their dog. He gets out of the backyard and sneaks (through our yard) into their front yard.

I'd like to hurt them like they hurt my cat but I know that is not the answer. I know that any kind of retaliation will be met in kind...but worse. I know if I said anything to them they would only laugh. They are evil pigs, I won't give them the satifaction of letting them know they "got" to us.

The only thing redeeming in this whole situation is knowing that we are going to make an offer on another house and we will be moving soon. If this house offer doesn't work out there are a lot of other houses for sale.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor