SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flingo_gw

Good bye and thanks follow up

flingo
18 years ago

After calming down and spending the day off line, out of the garden (I am still banished from the garden due to evil sword fern wounds, so I didn't even get to go and hide there)and running errands I calmed down a lot. I shouldn't give this poor person the joy of knowing they upset me and pushed me outta the garden web. I don't really care what someone who has never met me thinks about me. I feel sorry for them in a way. They must be hurting a great deal to lash out like that at me.

The email wasn't sent through the GW Forum. This person got my email address from a posting I had done on another forum where I STUPIDLY put my email address and the fact that I love the garden web. (What was I thinking?!) Okay sometimes I channel an airhead personality, can you tell? LOL

I contacted the web server about the flame I got. They won't release the name or even give me an email address to reply to. They said it could have been anyone, it was out of Florida, someone who was looking at the site and just picked me to bash cause I made it easy for them. I told my husband about it. (He is a law proffesor now and I could use him to put the fear of God in them) I could push it further but that would take time and energy and that is not something I am willing to waste on someone so misguided and mean. I am sure in my heart it was a young kid, or someone with self esteem issues. I don't want to feed their need to be center stage, I don't want to get them in trouble, I just want them to leave me alone. So, I will just say a prayer that they find some peace and happiness in their life. Or if they are still young that they grow-up quickly!

So prepare yourself for more of my inane questions, silly comments and the occasional rain and snake dance-a-thons. I am a silly person, I like to laugh, I like whimsical things, like the sequined pink flamingos that I make. They are just dying to get out into my yard and add a sparkle. It's okay if everyone doesn't like me. I don't like everyone I meet. I wouldn't bash them but...I am a good person and I care about my friends and I like the GW so I think I will be around quite a bit just to bug the heck outta ya'll.

a fanciful and flamboyant flingo

Comments (19)