SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
timberohio

Have to Brag about E-Bay Seller

timberohio
15 years ago

Ok I know there was a post a while back about poor E-Bay Sellers. Well I would like to take the time to Brag about one.

I purchased from Greg last year because of a recommendation on here. Even though he only sells single fans. I was very impressed with how healthy the fans were. So earlier this year I noticed he was listing Daylilies again and just could resist ordering. He sells single fans of newer daylilies that are way out of my price range.

My order arrived today and again I am not disappointed these fans are huge and very healthy. He also sent an excellent bonus plant.

One of the ones I ordered last year was Purl Griffin for $25. Dummy me should have known better than to order an EV but I just couldn't resist picking up a Gaskins daylily for $25. I didn't expect Greg to replace it, but he did. With one of the biggest fans I've seen.

With my replacement of Purl Griffin and my bonus of Passion in Paris. I ordered Gavin Petit, Natures Poetry, Gary Colby, Voodoo Magic (the most I have ever spent on a daylily), Spiney Sea Urchin, All Things Regal, and Edge of Your Seat. By the time I totaled it all up I spent just under $200, about $20 a plant which is pretty good in my book considering some of the pricey daylilies I bought.

So If you are looking for a good Ebay seller Greg Ellers is highly recommended.

Here is a link that might be useful: Greg's Daylily Garden

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County