SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bambi_too

3 out of 4 ain't bad!

bambi_too
15 years ago

Well the last of this years purchases are here, and I am really happy with all of but 1, and I really was not sure what to expect.

First from Neal Buss, White Top Daylily Farm, from ebay They were all double fan purchases, they were all 3 or 4 fans, there was no Bonus, but the extra fans make up for it.

First order, FERENGI GOLD, MAPLE HUES, WHITE GAUGE, & MORRIE OTTE.

The second order, you can read the tags, I have been looking for SATIN BIRD for years!

{{gwi:671072}}

The next order is from SOLARIS FARM, there was an extra fan of everything except BLUE VENOM, there are 12 fans! I didn't list substitutes, so they e-mailed about Bonus plants, I sent a list and told him I would like his and/or Ellisons, he sent one of each, and the one of his he chose was not on my list because I felt it was too expensive to include for the size of my order.

The third is another ebay seller, Chase's Daylilys. I purchased 6 fans of PRAGUE SPRING, and 6 of GLORIA HITE BEST, there were extra fans of each, no Bonus, but the price was right.

The fourth order was from another nursery, and the fans are small, I won't say who it is because there are a number of factors to consider with this one. All I am really disappointed in is the second plant from the left, which was shipped as a double fan. I do feel better about it since they did send a really nice bonus of a single fan of something I really wanted and could not find anywhere else, and it is kind of pricey. I am going to let them know that double fan means 2 blooming size fans, not 1 and a small increase.

Comments (10)