SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

Indian Ripple and Spacecoast Devil's Eye

organic_kitten
11 years ago

I planted SC Devil's Eye today, along with Wild Cherry Wine (thank you Ruth) and I have Indian Ripple soaking. I have wanted Indian Ripple for a long time. A daylily doesn't have to be the newest thing out to be one you want. Wild Cherry Wine was another one I had long wanted, I am delighted to have it in my garden.

I had bought SC Devl's Eye two years ago, but it was a single fan and did not survive. I left the label up to mark its place since I really wanted it, and a very nice vendor on the auction had it (not on the auction), I had bought another one of his, and wrote to see if by any chance he had SCDE and he did. It is in my garden now to my great delight!

Laura Harwood, Westbourne's Butterfly Season, and Emmerich's Spoken in Parables are the others I still have coming from auction. I will need to plant Abilene Lillian which I have happily growing in a pot at the moment.

I worked in the garden for a few hours today, weeding and mulching and planting. The planting was the most fun by far! Bad weather tonight...rats!

kay

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH