SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa33_gw

Garden tool you wouldn't be without?

lisa33
14 years ago

So, what's your favorite, go-to tool? Any that looked good but don't really serve you the way you'd like?

I have a few favorites. My favorite tool BY FAR is my robotic lawn mower. Oh, what a revelation! I have really bad tendinitis in one elbow, and a friend had a robotic lawnmower that she and her husband loved. I didn't even know they existed. I quickly ordered one, and have been so happy with it. I can just go out and press a button and off the little robo guy goes. It really does a great job and frees me up to putz around the garden. I can even have him mow every 3 or 4 days to keep the lawn looking perfect all the time. It's also programmable and very quiet, so you can set him up (I can't help but personalize him!) to mow on a set schedule at night. Personally, I like just pushing that button.

Some of my other favorites are a little handheld cultivator/trowel combo that I picked up at the dollar store, my garden fork and my little cart that basically amounts to a big bucket on wheels.

Each one of those makes my life in the garden easier. I'd love to hear what works for everyone else so I can see what else I'm missing!

Lisa

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations