SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
memo3

What I did in my garden This week 3/16-3/22

memo3
16 years ago

Most of you are probably aware that besides the "Discussion" section of this forum there is also the "Conversation" section as well as the "Gallery" all right here at the Cottage Garden. For the newbies, we frequently talk about what ever we want to on the "Conversation" side that isn't garden related. During the winter it's nice to be able to keep in touch with what is going on in our lives, so we frequently have a weekly post where we can all join in and update each other. Please join us there, sometimes the conversations get pretty darn lively!

In the keeping with our "Conversation" routines, I thought it might be fun to post what we're working on each week here on the discussion side since it's gardening related. It might be a helpful way to keep each other on track. If you would like to post pictures to go along with your post here we could also have a weekly thread at the Gallery. It's a great way to get to know everyone and see all the gorgeous gardens to boot! I'll start ;)

Feel free to post daily if that suits you more. Also if you come here on a Sunday with something to post and don't see the new week's thread, please jump right in and start it!

I'll start ;)

MeMo

Comments (38)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz