SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

Now This is Disgusting.

jean_ar
14 years ago

I got 4 potted daylilies planted yesterday,and two the day before.Now,It just ain't easy for me to dig and plant with my body hurting constantly daily,and I really felt proud of myself last night,Today, I go outside after the paper,and look at my flower bed,and all 6 of them daylilies had been dug up,and the daylilies laying by the hole.One had the roots tore up bad, but,I got them all replanted and I think the one with torn up roots will make it and grow..All my name tags was still there, except for that one,and I had to hunt for it,and found it and put it back,after I replanted it.That is downright disgusting.Now, I quit putting bone meal and bloodmeal in my planting holes last year after that happened,so I know thats not why they were dug up again.I figure it was either a Racoon or a Possum dug them up.I heard a dog outside barking and barking for about a half hour, maybe it was barking at what ever was out there.Well,I don't know if it will work or not, but after I got them all replanted,I sprayed them again to keep deer from coming and eating them, and then,I sprinkled a lot of Red Pepper all around them.Maybe that will give them sneezing fits.I HOPE IT RUNS THEM AWAY.

Jean

Comments (13)