SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lward824

have: ct spring swap at young's nursery

lward824
17 years ago

Here is what Ron posted on the garden forum instead of the exchange page. It think it is easier to find here, so I am taking the liberty of posting his message here too!

Anyone up for another swap?

I would once again like to invite everyone to another spring plant swap and pot luck lunch. I'm thinking of setting things up as I have in the past,but I think that this year instead of doing hamburgers and hot dogs I think I'm going to just get one of those six foot subs or something of that nature to try to avoid the madness of grilling. but otherwise all will be the same,everyone and anyone is welcome,if you don't have any plants to swap don't worry about it there will be plenty to go around,kids and pets are certainly welcome,we'll do the $50.00 gift certificate as a door prize,and if you decide to buy anything at the nursery you can take 25% off the price.

We'll do the lunch pot luck style so if you have a favorite dish or desert bring it along.

Ideally I'd like to do this on Sunday may 6TH. the following sunday is mothers day and I'm afraid that after that we'll be so full of plants we won't have much room for the swap. So please chime in and let me know what you think! and of you have any suggestions I'm all ears.

oh yea the address is:

Youngs Nurseries

130 washington rd.

woodbury ct. 06798

we usually get things started around 10:00 am

See you soon,

Ron

Comment (1)