SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

The Real Problem with Cabin Fever!!

Cindy zone 6a
13 years ago

I have come to the conclusion that having a bad case of Cabin Fever and a computer is a recipe for disaster!! HAHA

I won't even talk about the Lily Auction. I finally figured out that every time we have a bad storm, I get a package delivered a few days later!! So I thought I would share some of those garden things that I have acquired due to my cabin fever. This first thing I know I am going to love. It is so simple and so wonderful. It is indestructible and holds 11 gallons. The buckets can be a pain, so I know I am gonna love this.

{{gwi:673319}}

{{gwi:673320}}

Oh, remember the bottle tree, I only set it out the one day to see what it will look like, it is back in my kitchen now.

{{gwi:667582}}

Then I got these really super solar lights!! I really like them because the solar panel is hidden, and even during the day, they will be nice garden accents. They slowly change colors, and it looks like a disco ball!! I have them in my house right now, and they light up the entire room!

{{gwi:673322}}

{{gwi:673324}}

Oh, yet another package came and it had the mole chaser windmill. Thought I would give it a try. Bowie isn't keeping up so well!! This sits in a steel tube that goes at least a foot into the ground. Supposedly the vibration keeps the moles away. I do have lots of wind, so it should work, but even if it doesn't, another nice garden accent. At least that is what I have been telling myself.

{{gwi:673326}}

My bulb forcing this year resulted in 50% blooming, I decided that I am not cooling them long enough, but the ones that did bloom were so nice!!! Here is one at work.

{{gwi:673327}}

I have also ordered Lily Bulbs, and just got the Schreiners Iris Catalog yesterday, and it its snowing, so I know what I will be doing today. ( at least Schreiners will keep me off the auction for today)

Cindy

Comments (10)