SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plainjane425

My 'Cabin Fever' Shopping Spree! (pic heavy)

plainjane425
14 years ago

I was laughing last night when I saw Lynn's pictures of her Birthday Shopping Spree... I think we had the same 'fever' that MADE US go out and shop...only difference - it wasn't MY Birthday!! lol

Of course, I had to get my 'CTS Fix' and found some great things. Also went to TJMax and Michael's. By looking at all my 'stuff'... can you guess what I'm pining for?

CTS Tablecloth..it has a pretty Cutwork design on it - $6.99

The two Kitchen Towels were 2/$3.. I'll cut them in half and make 4 Napkins out of them.

You really can't appreciate these in the photo. They are candles that look like 'chocolate cupcakes' My DD showed them to me at her house, and naturally I had to get a few too...they were $.89 each.

The White Bowl - TJMax $2 clearance... The White Bird - CTS

clearance $1....The two Blue Glass candle holders (consignment shop) $1 ea.

These napkins I bought at a nearby Consignment Shop (had to check in) They were brand new 8/$4

The CTS - cute Bunny Box was $2.99 it has a Sugared Finish.

The 'Eggs in the Carton' also have a Sugared Finish...they were $1.29 for each Set of 4.

CTS (eggs on left) were 3/$1...Eggs in mesh - Michael's 40% off.. The Vintage Bunny box (has cute designs on all sides) was at TJMax - $2.99...The Yellow Bunny Glass Candy Dish - CTS $2.99 (you really can't see the cute details on it)

The CTS - Green Hurricane/Vase was $3.49..

closer look at the 3/$1 eggs ...

I couldn't resist these at TJMax...$4.99

These Eggs were a great buy...The Alabaster eggs were $.69 ea and the Mercury ones were 2/$3..

I couldn't resist these two cute guys from CTS..

The faux Chocolate one was $1.99 and the large foil one was $4.99

Now I saved this for last!! I've been looking and wanting these for so long...

The last time I was at CTS, I saw them, but didn't want them because they were decorated and the base was glued (Silicon) on. This time..they only had a couple left... I showed them to DH and asked if he could some how, cut off the base..He said he'd try but the glass might crack.. I said let's try. I bought the two in different sizes. I said do the little one (cheaper) first..if it breaks..I'll return the other. Here's what we started with...

Pretty as it is with the base..but I wanted to be able to put other decorations in there!...This is the large one...

He used his trusty Ban Saw...Blade Scraper..and lots of careful patience...Both...AFTER...

I had to sacrifice the base, but now I get to use them With the little nests...or with whatever else I want to use...

Cute nests...

Both of these 'Babies' cost me TaDa!!...$6.99 for the little one, and $14.99 for the large one, and I still get to keep the cute nests!!

Thanks for YOUR patience in looking at all my 'Fever' purchaes...hope you enjoyed it..

jane

Comments (23)

Sponsored
More Discussions