SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
firefightergardener

More photos from my 'chaotic' gardens'.

Here's some more images of my gardens and future gardens. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism, and realize that I am aware many of the plants will not fit in a decade or less. Part of this is intentional, part of it is OCD. Be gentle and enjoy!

I have about 40 'permanent' pots now with plants varying with small dwarves to large uprights(Picea omorika 'Pendula Bruns' for example. Many of them are 50+ gallon pots.

Part of my gravel path winds through various rock gardens and large beds.

A massive planting of Japanese maples. I'm hoping to create a lot of shade back here for Hostas and a gazebo/shade sitting area or hammock. Over 80 maples are planted in an area about 50'x80'. Should be fun in fall!

Deep into the mass maple planting. Some shade loving conifers and other part-shade conifers are plopped here and there.

I've been cutting into the local vegetation which is largely nasty plants like Himalayan blackberries and bigleaf maples(which really lack color here).

This is a future bed area. Believe it or not Dave, there's more space left - I can obviously stick a few thousand conifers in this little space - LOL.

-Will

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting