SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Our mission, I hope....

meyermike_1micha
13 years ago

Our mission I hope:

To be a part of one of the best forums we have come to love and help make it better, ever since many including myslef have been here for these past few years.

To provide as many members here with very imformative information that we/I have learned, been taught from people all over the world, applied, and benefited so greatly from and to give them credit where rendered.

To those in whom we/I, owe our/my success to,names of some just on this forum alone, I will not mention at this time. We/I thank you, and will continue and to spread this message to others about citrus despite obstacles..

To help others see, feel the satisfaction, excitement, sheer joy of growing these very beautiful citrus trees and to experience rewards that comes from the fruitage of everyones hard work.

To understand the problems associated with disease,pests, cultural errors that we make together, and to correct these as it can be in our ability to help, and the expertise of others on whom we wait on.

To spend as much time as we/I can to my/our ability to share what we/I know, although I am sure there are many here who know much more than any of us comibined, but to be a part of this pool of guinesses, scientists, professors, citrus grove growers, horticulturist, along with newbies, pro's, and just darn right regular hobbist's..

To bring here laughs, enjoyabe readings, very intense information, scientific proof, disapointments, failures, success stories, dumb mistakes, and ideas that have worked and not worked for many, and make a positive experience.

Not to insult, call other members here names, complain about other's opinions. But to disagree in respect, and to agree with respect in appreciation and let that be our choice what we choose will create a positive experience for ourselves, or failures.

To make this a place where people can come and be themsleves, let themselves go, and find themselves in a mass of fun and excitement, a place to come to when the chips are down, or just to vent, or learn, or complain about their plants, but not each other and without hurting another members feelings..

There have been many here who have failed at the advice from others, and become very successful too. Let each one be his own judge and feel free to share their experience with others..

Hopefully many here are on the same page as I, and if not, that is ok, because we will respect that.

We are what makes this one of the best sites around, not any one particular individual. Just because one comes here more often than another, or looks forward to be here to share, does not make one in any better position than another. We are a team of volunteers working together to help each other, right?

It just means that they are having a good time and find the time to enjoy it more than others..

No one is bad, and no one is good. If good information is dispensed, it is welcomed, followed, appreciated.

If bad information is dispensed, it is corrected, followed at times with disappointment, but with respect, tact, and in taste. Professionally.

We all learn differently and from all types of techniques, and that is the joy of this hobby, life.

I hope we can do our part on this mission, and if we/ I disappoint once in a while, be assured it is not deliberate. I am sure we all want what is best for all of us, and we all strive to get along as a citrus family with the same goals, as friends if so, a great team, and good members as best as we can..

I personally have no hard feelings towards any one particular person, and I want to thank all those who appreciate my willingness to learn, and to help, and apprciate all the others whom so willingly share of their time and care for our plants..Those whom have shared their kind words.

I in fact have grown to like many here, grow persoanlly attached, and make new friends, and this is something I treasure..Spending time here with you would be missed. No one can take that contentment away from any of us, unless we allow it to..There are MANY wonderful helpers and good people here!

Mike

Comments (17)