SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dotz_gw

Our New Mission Statement

16 years ago

After careful thought on sensitive first wives club statements, I think I have been turned around, after all isnt that what the first wives club is trying to do, give us SMs their very valuable input into our lives,SO lets give it a try......Lets volunteer are DHs service each week for, lets say ten hours or so, so the children dont suffer...Opening stuck windows and such (ah, everyone knows how HARD that can be)and I personally will be willing to collect cans from the alley, donate blood for dance lessons, give them more dough... what ever the HELL it takes to make them happy!!!! I will give up pool time, cruise wear, furs, jewelry, UGGs,Hair appointments, mani pedi(for sure)Just to appease you, I have never really felt your pain... BUT DH Used to have a 12 inch black and white TV, Got a big screen..Used to have Beta, got DVD/HD now....Used to have a Chevy Cavielier, got a Corvette now...No desire to go back to the good old days, so dont be lookin for him to drive to your house in the Cavalier to watch Beta on the black and white in your old bedroom , and then fix stuff...(Metaphorically speaking, of course)

Comments (2)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals