SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
soozifroozi

dwarf meyer lemon dying slowly? Help, please

soozifroozi
11 years ago

Please, please, help, meyer mike, johnmerr, Al and all you other very knowledgeable citrus growers. My container grown dwarf meyer lemon which I've had for about 18 or so years and which was doing well until I repotted in Al's gritty mix (twice, as the first time the mix was incorrect) last year, has been steadily declining. The leaves are all yellow at the tip, feel thin and have very small brown (as if dried out) patches. It is outdoors in full sun. It is VERY hot and humid....temps in high 90's and 103. I water every other day, and fertilized with foliage pro 9 3 6 yesterday, and spray the leaves often....I don't think there are any insects or bugs, or even any fungus. I have been thinking of repotting again in a new batch of Al's gritty mix, but I am afraid it might not be the time for it, especially with all the heat and humidity.

I am desperate to keep it going..... I did have some blossoms and even tiny fruit about two months ago but they all fell off....please help and tell me what to do. and thanks.

Soussan.

Comments (4)