SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Would you like to avoid bad pests? Try this. It works for me.

meyermike_1micha
13 years ago

I am sharing this with you based on my personal experience and rewards.

I tried this experiment to see if it made any difference and it did for me and others too.

For the past few recent years except for "last" summer, I would use a fish emulsion product, then a a hose end sprayer to hose down ALL my outdoor "and" indoor plants, including ALL my tropicals...

This includes my gardenias, citrus, clivias,plumerias,brovardias,olive trees,dracaneas,palms,bonsais,cactus, everything.

Years before spraying. I would have severe problems with pests, especially with scale, and "last" year, after summer again. They especially attacked my citrus and gardenias..I had to battle scale for weeks on a couple of my plants until all was eradicated...

Spraying fish emulsion kept, and still keeps the pest's away on our plants! Not only that, but it also encouraged and still encourages the leaves to stay a beautifully shiny green, while the natural oils suffocate anything that might of suck the life out of my precious possessions..It also improves the overall health of my plants, as I think whether they are in a container or in the ground, benefit in some way from a good feed of this stuff to the root system..

I wanted to share. You should see the fruits and vegitables, especially my tomatos and rasberries,that get hit with this stuff!

Two of my friends have done so now, and they too are having great results and completely satisfied over every year prior.

So much for the scale I had a problem with last year!

Not this year. No pest will be allowed to suck, or eat the leaves or bark on my plants. So far good, so clean..

Try it, it worked great for me this year again, and I will never ever go another summer without spraying fish emulsion on my plants at least once a week..Have you ever seen what happens to plants after a thrunderstorm or a good rain shower? Spraying them this way seems to have the same affect to my plants after it has been done. they perk up and are so revived...

Spray early in the am, or late in the afternoon..

Mike..:-0)

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022