SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Happy Summer everyone!

15 years ago

Is everyone having a great summer?? I hope so. How are your citrus trees doing by now? I know lots of us had many problems all winter, hate to even think it is rushing towards us, but lets enjoy the rest of this Citrus weather for now while we can.

Hey, Along with all of you great members, I miss hearing from chritine...She must be doing good I hope.

My trees are all doing great. The first year I ever had sucess with them. I think it is not just the summer that has done my trees justice, since I failed in all the summers previous to this, but I honestly have to say I can give the credit to Al's soiless mix too!!! Thanks Al again!

I do have a tree, in think called necrosis, and what caused it. I may never know. It has white spots on the leaves, bleached out like. Not sure what it is, but not getting any worst. And better yet, NO INSECTS!!!! Lots of growth, very green, and lots of flowering......along with lots of bees! In fact I even had a humming bird buzzing around one of them...strange..

Have a great rest of the summer all of you, for I know for sure we will all be back to a busy forum come the end of it, helping each other to keep our trees alive through their winter blues....:-(..lol

Comments (9)