SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrmorton_gw

February is most definitely not spring...

mrmorton
16 years ago

It is a very real reminder that Winter has a long way to go.

It Won't. Stop. Snowing! It seems we get a snowstorm every 2-3 days. There are mountains of snow everywhere. It warmed up a bit yesterday, melting some of it. But now we have another winter storm warning for tonight/tomorrow. Another 8-12" of the evil white stuff. Once again, I am forced to don the guise of my alter-ego, "Snow Plow Man" and save old ladies and puppy dogs from getting swallowed whole by errant snowbanks. It's a thankless job, but somebody has to do it.

February is actually a very busy month for my family. This Saturday is my grandfathers 89th birthday, so we'll be having dinner with him.

Feb 17th is Benjamins 7th birthday, and we'll be having people over on that day.

Feb 23rd Nan and I are going to the Bon Jovi concert(Chris Daughtry is the opener. Should be a good time.

Feb 27th is our 9th anniversary.

We tend not to do much(read: anything ) for Valentines Day because of all the other stuff going on.

Feb 24th would have been my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary, but she died in December. My grandfather is insisting on celebrating anyway, and is taking the family out to dinner on that day. I'm not sure if I find this sweet or a bit odd. Guess we'll see.

Not much going on garden wise. Everything is covered in a thick blanket of snow. I still do my weekly walk around, as well as take pictures of anything that looks cool. I think I'll share some of these in the gallery. Winter can really produce some beautiful imagery.

Back to work for now.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!