SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fool4flowers

OT' projects keeping me busy

fool4flowers
15 years ago

We got the boat put back together and she purrs like a kitten. I didn't even carry an oar with me. Just took a xanax before we left since he didn't even try to crank it until we got to the lake and I was afraid we would have problems and he would be in a grouchy mood all day. That way I could just smile and say I love you honey and be all mellow, lol. It worked and ran well so I love him some more now. We are going to work on the greenhouse tomorrow. I had the frame and a pile of landscape timbers and Patty scrounged me up some screen doors for it today. We go get the wood to fasten the other parts to and the flooring tomorrow. Any other suggestions from any of you that have built your own? Oh and hopefully run the underground electric and water if my neighbor who installs sprinklers is in a good mood, lol. I have a misting system I had planned to use on the porch that never got mounted and picked up a fan and some tables at the guy next doors garage sale this morning can use that until I get a real exhaust fan. Would like to get a sink in there. Bet I can find one on craigslist cheap. Anything else? I have a couple light fixtures. Do I need them in there or save them for the garage? What plants would you put out there and which ones in the garage. I have decided to let them all grow all winter so I can get blooms earlier on the ones I haven't seen yet. I got a space heater with a blower and thermostat last year but didn't need it in the garage so it can go out there too. Anything else? Whats the best cheapest floor? I have one roll landcaping weedbarrier Not enough I'm sure and free access to sand and mulch. Ideas please. Hope to have the greenhouse panels on the roof so I can add vents later and double thick plastic on the walls for now and maybe do a wall at a time later or screen it in later. Am I forgeting anything?

Comments (15)