SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Need to get busy on some projects!

luvstocraft
17 years ago

Good morning all,

I have been thinking--it's hard but I force myself to do that once in awhile--that I had better get busy on painting more projects.

If I don't, I won't have anything to post on here! :0(

Maybe that might be why this forum got so inactive--people just ran out of pics to post and projects to discuss???

I have no excuse not to paint--I only work two days a week now, only me and DH at home, lots of supplies on hand, tons of good patterns, a good stash of wood and some metal trays--I just tend to procrastinate and let the opportunity slip away.

I so enjoy coming here to see your projects, share my projects with you too, and to chat about everything! Let's make sure we don't let this forum grind to a halt!

And I am still hoping that with Winter coming--more people will be inside and they will do some painting projects and come share them here with us.

I'd even love to see old projects they've painted--those often spark an idea for someone else, and they are so fun to look at. Maybe with everyone pulling out their decorations for Halloween and Christmas--they will take pics to show us!

Hey! Now I am so relieved! Just realized that I can still post pics of projects here for awhile yet--I have lots of holiday things I can show you! Wahoo!

How about you?

Luvs

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting