SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daniellalell

Reassure me, please...I am panicking.....

daniellalell
15 years ago

I am totally freakin out here. All the brugs except for a couple new ones like Emerald Frost & Chantilly Lace ( which I plan to keep going in the house) have been stripped, and are now in the basement, raised off the concrete floor. I am so nervous they are going to die.

How will I know the difference between them dying and being dormant?

They aren't in total darkness, my basement is pretty well lit from the windows during the day. What if they don't go dormant, and by only watering a cup or 2 every 4 weeks or so, they die? Should I be worried about this? Them going semi-dormant cuz of all the light, and then me killing them by not giving as much water as they want?

I think I am going to kill them. I wish I had a GH.

I don't have alot of good window space upstairs, so I plan on letting one of the NBJ's go dormant as well..should I cut it way down? Should I strip it like the brugs?

I'm PMS'ing right now, and totally freaking out, ready to cry over this..I'm so worried about it. I just have the worst feeling they will ALL die down there, then on top of that disaster I'll have DH b!tchin about how he had to give up his space just for me to kill them, and what a waste of money, blah blah blah.

Someone please give me some reassurance...Someone please tell me again, step by step on what to do for these babies in the basement, so I feel a little better. Should I cover the windows so it's darker? Does it matter?

When I water them, should I be from the bottom or the top?

help??

Comments (36)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company