SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandyl121261

Been Waiting & Waiting

sandyl
18 years ago

I ordered 6 clematis from bloomingbulbs on March 1st and I been waiting and waiting on them and yesterday being April 5th I go home and my next door neighbor comes over with 2 packages saying he thought he had better bring these over since they started growning out of the BOXXXXXXXX. He said the UPS driver had delivered them a couple weeks ago and he had been aiming to bring them over but just didn't have the time..omg...I said THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH and took the packages just knowing they where probably my clematis. I opened the packages and my poor little clematis had started growing, but the part that was inside the box was a cream color due to lack of light and one even had a shape of a bloom on it but that to was a cream color. The only part that was green was the vine that had found its way out of the package. The dirt in the plastic bag was moist which I'm thankful for. I went right out and potted these babies up in a mix of compost and peatmoss, with a little cowpoo and watered them in good. I talked to them as I potted them up and told them i was so very very sorry and that I would make it up to them if they found it in their hearts to pull through their rough start. Its quite warm here today being close to 60 and I left them out side on the north side of the house in total shade. Is there anything eles I need to do for them? Do ya'll think they have a chance for a life? I guess time will tell. Sandy

Comments (5)