SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lostmermaid_gw

I have a herd of Gazelle!

lostmermaid
16 years ago

Well 5 actually. I started Integrifolia 'Gazelle' seed from my garden on December 9, 2007.

I just happened to check the bags today and found 5 seedlings with at least 2 leaves each. I repotted them (after double checking Brian Collingwoods instructions from his web page. Thanks Brian!) and have my fingers crossed that they will continue to do their thing.

I am so excited for spring to get here. I have had enough snow and want to get on with the garden now.

Here is a picture of the mother plant combined with Integrifolia. It is the white one in the center top of the vines. I love the non-clinging status of this clematis lounging over the driftwood I found at the river. With the two mixed together they put on a great show. Unfortuantely I can not find a picture of just Gazelle. I'm sure I took one! I have pictures of everything ten times over!

{{gwi:576542}}

Typically I give all my seed to my mother as she has the knack with clematis, I don't. I get the orchids to flower again and again, she can't. We are constantly switching plants.

Miguel, I think in 06 I got Crispa seed from you and my mother did a fine job. Because in 07 the seedling was about 8" high and this is the result.

{{gwi:573552}}

I'm just going to keep trying. Can't wait to see flowers. Hoping I get something new.

Dana

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting