SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilbit7777

please help me save my pitcher plant!!!

LilBit7765
9 years ago

To start I should explain how it happened. I am in the process of closing on a house and our house closed before our new one did. So we are staying with a friend and I am limited on space for my plants. So I have a friend who offered to take care of a few, one of them being my pitcher plant. When I went to check on my plants, this is the condition of my pitcher plant. Needless to say I grabbed my plants up and took with me. The soil was BONE DRY, it was hanging on a curtain rod right up to a west window. My other concerns is I live in michigan, is being to close to the window like that contributing to my plants health now? Is it salvageable? What do I need to do? How far away from my window do I have to keep it? I would think that would have anything to do with it because I read they can take 20 degrees for short periods. Is this wrong? The coldest it is outside now here at night is 30 going down to 27 later in the week. Is it ok right near the window In a heated house? Any help getting my plant healthy again would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!

Comments (17)

Sponsored