SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

Brother in Laws Passing

lovelyiris
15 years ago

I know several of you have been wondering where I've been. Tuesday a week ago tomorrow my baby sister lost her husband. He was only 53 years young. They had been having a regular morning and everything was fine. The the next minute he fell over dead from a massive heart attack.

Needless to say things have been kind of crazy for our entire family. Dear friends I would like to take this opportunity to remind you how short life really can be and not to take one minute for granted.

My sister and brother-in law were expecting their 1st grandchild in December. He was so excited about being a grandfather and how he was going to spoil the child rotten to the core. He was also planning a motorcylce trip to Arkansas next month with a large group of friends. Needless to say, none of his plans will come to fruitation. So if there is someone you need to make amends with, or just touch base with please do so. We never know how much time we have left. If there is anything you need to tell someone please by all means pick up the phone and make that call, send them a letter, or stop in for a visit. Today maybe some of our last days. Make the most out of each one you have left!

Please pray for my sister Billie Kay and her daughter Jamie and the rest of our family for the loss of our beloved James. He will be deeply missed.

God Bless each and everyone of you,

Love Marian

Comments (15)