SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daniellalell

What is this & other pix

daniellalell
15 years ago

Karyn, I think I may have gotten this seed from you, but I'm not sure. I had the seed cup marked duranta on one side, clero on the other, but it isn't either? I don't know if it's one of yours orr my own? I def started this inside over the winter. Just started getting buds the other day. I posted on the 'name that plant' forum, but only got one response thinking it was catalpa, which it isn't. Do you or anyone else have any clue what this is?

{{gwi:514355}}

{{gwi:514356}}

purdy lil petunia

{{gwi:514358}}

Newer blooming cerinthe, the one is more pink than the rest so far. 2nd has red in it. Wish I had marked which I started from seed from Karyn, and which were the seedlings Theresa sent me!

{{gwi:514359}}

{{gwi:514361}}

Lucky's NOID brug and some 'Moonlight' Caladiums

{{gwi:514364}}

My first Eggplant flower. This is 'Rosa Bianca'. Got my first tomatoes this weekend. I don't like tomatoes myself, but DD & DH do. DD ate them up so fast, said they sweet and very good. I myself can't wait for the eggplants! This lil flower is so pretty I could grow these for the flowers alone.

{{gwi:514366}}

Colocasia with my Sharpie on it for size measures. These are growing too fast, I have to shuffle stuff around in that area now. I def can't move the half barrel the EE's are in.

{{gwi:514368}}

Comments (11)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES