SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
central_cali369

Sharing a couple of photos & ID request

Central_Cali369
11 years ago

Hey Guys and Gals!

I was wondering if any of you could help me with identifying some of these succulents :D You can see a larger version by clicking on the thumbnails.

The first one is an unknown Agave. It's very user friendly, and lacks any spines on the leaf edges. The other are pieces of columnar cacti were offered up locally on craigslist and I thought they were very beautiful. The last one is a cactus that just bloomed this year for the first time. Sorry for the quality of this photo, it was taken using a phone.

{{gwi:548738}} {{gwi:548739}} {{gwi:548740}}

And just for kicks, here are a couple of others I'd like to simply share with you :)

Agave Victoria-Reginae with Aeoniums, Aloe Polyphylla (I removed a large rock near it like some of you suggested, hopefully that will keep it's roots cooler in summer), A double headed Aloe Striata and a new planting of varied succulents I propagated over winter.

{{gwi:548742}} {{gwi:548743}} {{gwi:548744}} {{gwi:548745}}

Another new planting of Senecio and Crassula 'Campfire', a closeup of a punica granata bloom, Aloe Microstigma in a sea of sedum, and an unknown cotyledon that I received as a cutting from a family friend.

{{gwi:548746}} {{gwi:548748}} {{gwi:548749}} {{gwi:548750}}

First photo is Aloe Cameronii x maculata (I really need to clean up the weeds here. See if you can spot the hummer!), Erythrina Crista-Galii and a California native Mimulus.

{{gwi:548751}} {{gwi:548752}} {{gwi:548753}}

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor