SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19720659

Request for photos: 'Mrs. B. R. Cant'

User
8 years ago

I have a young rose that I grew from a cutting of an unidentified plant. It was suggested when I posted photos of the parent plant a year or so ago that it might be 'Mrs. B. R. Cant', but that pink Teas weren't always easy to ID. 'Marie Ducher' also looked possible...

After looking at the HMF photos and watching my young plant grow, I'm still not sure; there are lots of flower photos, but what I'd especially like to see are close-ups of leaves, sepals. prickles and buds. It would be a wondrous thing if photos of these plant details were to be posted on HMF, so if it's too much trouble to upload fotos here and there... please upload them there: http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/l.php?l=2.4302&tab=36 (Just under the 'photos' tab, there's a small button that says 'upload plant photo'; it's very easy to do.)

I understand that I may not get any response, but would be very appreciative of the effort if I do.

Many thanks for whatever help you can provide,

Virginia

PS Here's a picture of a couple of buds on the parent plant; I wonder if it's definitely a Tea or maybe a Bourbon/Tea hybrid (like 'Leveson Gower'), or an old HT, or...?:

Comments (21)