SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lina81_gw

too much sun, lack water or too much water??echeveria black princ

lina81
11 years ago

Hi guys!
I live in NY, im having a hard time how much is enough water for my echeveria and all my succulents, last time this echeveria arrived from the seller in february and they did put the root ball in water a lot, so when it arrived it was wet and cold.it get frost damages but after 2 months all the lower leaves are gone but then it stopped because i exposed the rootball and made it dry. it left only the top part then i planted it in a new soil and pot. It quite healthy until now since I moved it to the east facing windowsill (usually i put on a coffee table near glass door of south facing). I thought it would like fuller sun in the morning so i moved it to the east facing windowsill but now the leaves one by one turned yellow and wrinkled dry on the edges a little bit red purple but not squishy. is it lack of water?? because i only spray mist it...lightly watered. I am afraid to make it water thoroughly since or ist it because the pot too big? or because of I moved it next to the window where it gets more sun?

help please..
thanks you soo much

Comments (7)