SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flwrs4ever

OT: New and wanted to intro myself

flwrs4ever
16 years ago

Hi everyone..I posted a question and hello a few weeks ago, but seems some people missed it..SOOO...I wanted to say hello ! I have traded with a few wonderful people here on this forum already.( in the seed or plant exchange forums)

My name is Kym, I live in RI but grew up in PA, and lived about 10 years in Fla. I have two teenagers, a dog, cat, rabbit, and piranha.

We moved to a new home two years ago, and a month later I was in a car accident...so gardening for me now, is pretty much working on the seeds, and hubby plants into the yard, and I watch them grow..BUT I am SOO thankful for the garden..It has been wonderful therapy !!

I have been on GW for over a year, but am just learning and loving brugs. I have only one..and not even sure of the color, just soo happy I got it thru the winter..LOL

I can see what a wonderful group of people are on this forum, and I hope I can make new friends, and become an enabler too...grin.

I think my other passion ( pun intended) is for passion flowers..I have three now, and will have another one come Mothers day...yes, i put my order in with the family..LOL

I have been doing all I can to attrack birds to the yard..we put out oranges and jelly yesterday to see if we can attrack orioles. I usually only see hummers late in the season, so I have been working on getting them a bit earlier too.

Well, I look forward to meeting you all, and I have been learning ALOT about Brugs...and I went to the nursery the other day and they are actually SELLING them this year..I think I squealed when I saw them..LOL

BTW, can anyone tell me why you would want to remove the leaves from the brug plant ? Still trying to figure that one out..

Thanks again for all the wonderful info, and I am here even if I dont have anything to post.

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio