SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
peanut01_gw

My neos are in decline:( Help Please:)

peanut01
14 years ago

Hi... I received some great advice in the past regarding some of my plants on these forums. I was hoping someone may be able to tell me what I am doing wrong and maybe tell me why my plants look poopy by looking at the pictures.

Here are the pics:

Neoregalia Gespacio

{{gwi:487177}}

Neoregalia Green Apple

{{gwi:487179}}

Neoregalia Imperfecta

{{gwi:487180}}

Neoregalia Grenade

{{gwi:487181}}

I have only had these plants since last Wednesday and I received them in great condition. I promptly potted them up upon receipt in the pots that you see it the picture. I used Scott's potting mix(I know probably not perfect, but not the reason of this quick decline). When I potted them up I watered them in. I held them outside underneath a solid table so they would not get any direct light. They were exposed to bright indirect light since it has been sunny with daytime temps in the 90's this past week. The temperature crested 100 yesterday and today but by yesterday morning I noticed the decline and brought them inside and placed them near a northwestern facing window.

Did I do anything grossly wrong which would permit the decline that you see in the pictures? I purchased 2 more off of eBay this week and should receive them on Wednesday so I would like to skip the step which involves the decline.

Are these 4 that are in decline salvagable? I hope so... What would the experts on this site recommend me to do to bring these 4 back to good health?

Also what type of potting mixes do you use for your Broms?

Thanks in advance for any assistance that you all may be able to provide.

-David

Peanut01

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County
More Discussions