SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vera_eastern_wa

Some October 3rd pics

vera_eastern_wa
16 years ago

Some wintersown and some not....just to still have color in October. Have already had 3 frosts since Sept. 20; the last one being this morning Oct. 5th...a pretty good one too!

I really like this sedum reflexum; in a few weeks to a month these ones will turn a bright orange.

{{gwi:348808}}

I love the way Sedum 'Autumn Joy' flowers start out as a very light pink and continue to evolve into darker colors!

{{gwi:439987}}

Maximillian Sunflower just started blooming around Oct. 01st...it's very delayed because I cut it back once in early July. The one sitting about 4 feet from this clump has yet to bloom because I tried cutting it back two times this season....showing color just not opened yet AND I'm loving how much shorter and neater this clump is at only 4.5 feet vs. 7ft with one cutback!

{{gwi:439992}}

Heliopsis, Scabiosa and Knautia....

{{gwi:439996}}

Echinacea purpurea with Lavender 'Munstead' with wands ready to harvest seed from....

{{gwi:440000}}

Blue Shrimp Plant....

{{gwi:440005}}

Black-eyed-Susan and Aster...

{{gwi:440010}}

Romaine and Red Russian Kale. Gotta get out there and put down more straw now after the awful winds this past entire week was outrageous enough to blow it away :D

{{gwi:440014}}

{{gwi:440018}}

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting