SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elliesfun

new: mnf's - 3rd annual "autumn's favorite"

elliesfun
11 years ago

Welcome to MNF's 3rd annual "Autumn's Favorite" seed swap. This swap is for flowers, shrubs or vines that are still blooming during the fall season. I realize that fall is different across the United States so let's just say blooming from August till it freezes or gets colder. I will be gone for 10 days in September on vacation but I will be taking my laptop so that I can answer emails. We will also be playing a game.

DETAILS OF THE SWAP:

1. You can send up to 50 packets of seeds but no more than 3 of the same variety.

2. Make a list of the seed varieties that you are including. Gardeners love variety, so try to include as many different ones as you are able. Seeds should not be older than 2010.

3. Please send your seeds in a BUBBLER MAILER, and I will reuse the envelope to return your seeds to you. Sign up's are until September 18th. The deadline for seeds to reach me will be September 31st and I will try to have them sorted and back to you by the middle of October.

4. IN YOUR BUBBLER MAILER:

. Include your seeds

. A label with your return address

. Enough postage to get your package back to you

. A list of the seeds you are including (Makes it easier for me to sort.)

OK everyone...are you ready to join the swap? We all like seeds whether we plant them or not. Sometimes I think it's just the idea of having those seed packets to look at over the long winter months and thinking just where I can tuck this plant into that space.

Don't forget after signing up to send me an email asking for my address. In your email include your full name, mailing address and GardenWeb name.

OK...You know you wanna join!

Ellie

Comments (139)