SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tonybeeguy

this forum is messed up

tonybeeguy
16 years ago

This forum seems a little messed up. For one thing, dozens of people are posting replies to a single thread when it seems they should be posting new questions. I know this is supposed to be a "bees and beekeeping forum" but some of the posts sound like it should be changed to a "bees and bee killing forum" One person is throwing Sevin dust around like it's fairy dust. Where will this end up in the long run? in your ground water? killing your pets?contaminating and killing an established hives that robs out the one you poisoned? Honey bees have enough problems and enemies as it is including people. I joined this forum and also beesource.comand there seems to be a greater understanding of and a lot more passion for bees at the other forum. I'm not saying I will completely give up on this one because there are some enthusiastic beginners who have questions and want help and knowlegable experienced beekeepers who can give it to them. Hopefully the balance of posts will tip in favor of those wanting to know how to start and keep productive hives. In this day and age people want quick answers and instant results, when patience and tolerance will do the trick, if not a little slower. sorry for the length of this post but I side with those who are frustrated with the instant killer types

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio